VALUE COMFORT AND CARE
Casey's Hotel Glengarriff has always been a place of relaxation for the many people who have passed through its doors since it’s opening in the 1880’s. This family run hotel with its warm and friendly Irish welcome is dedicate to providing comfortable accommodation combined with friendly service, excellent care and value.
- All rooms ensuite decorated to the highest standard of comfort & care
- Walking distance to nature reserve and lakes
- 2 minutes walk to the ferry for garnish Island
- Access from our gardens to Proudly River
- Wi-fi throughout the hotel
- A perfect base for walking, sailing, golfing, cycling, touring or just relaxing.
- Private off street car parking
- Fresh local produce and seafood daily in our restaurant and bar
- Located within the heart of the picturesque village of Glengarriff on the shores of the Atlantic at the foot of the Cork and Kerry mountains
Allow us to spoil you at Casey’s Hotel, Glengarriff where comfortable rooms, superb dining, finest location and friendly personal service will make choosing Casey’s the very best decision.
Caseys Hotel Glengarriff, West Cork, famous for our food and hospitality. Explore The Beara Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Lady Bantrys's Lookout. Garnish Island, Gougane Barra, Sheeps Head, Mizen Head.
Caseys Hotel, The Village, Glengarriff, West Cork, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0) 2763010