At Casey’s Hotel we know the value of a good night’s sleep, so whether you have been hiking over a mountain, cycling the Beara peninsula, swimming in a warm gulf stream current, whale watching, enjoying a sing song or just chilling on the patio with a cool drink and warm sunshine, you can be assured of a warm and comfortable bed, fluffy pillows, convenient en-suite, satellite TV and tea and coffee at the end of your day.
We pride ourselves on our visitors becoming regulars and our bywords of “Value, Comfort and Care” make the difference here at Casey’s Hotel.
- All Rooms En-Suite
- Satellite T.V. in all rooms
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Room Service with a smile
- Freshly cooked to order breakfast
- Group and Activity packages always available
- Open all year
- Excellent menus for bar and restaurant